6.13.2010

quiz time!

Name: Lucila
Birth Date: 13th december
Current Location: my room
Hair Color: Blonde
Righty/Lefty: Righty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: Darkness and Silence. Both toghter
Your dream of the perfect date: Something very romantic


LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: OMG! It's 12.00 pm, I sleep sooo much!
Your best physical feature: my lips or my eyes
Your bed time: Usually 10 during the school days and 12 on weekends
Your most missed memory: I don't know


LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke, but I really prefer water
McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King.
Single or Group Dates: Both are good.
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate (but not on ice-creams!).
Cappuccino or Coffee: Capuccino ♥

LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke No.
Curse: I'm not cursed
Take bath/showers: Yeah, I'm a clean person
Have a crush: Yeahhhh
Like school: Not much
Believe in yourself: Yeah!
Believe what goes around comes around: Is the JT song right?
Believe everything happens for a reason: Kind of
Think you’re a health freak: Noo

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: Yeah
Been on stage: no
Eaten sushi: I think yes
Been hurt: Not much
Dyed your hair: No, but maybe in a few months I will

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.

Played a stripping game: What?!
Kissed the same sex: No!
Gotten beaten up: Nope
Changed who you were to fit in: NO

LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: 26 or 27
Number of kids you’re planning on having: 2 or 3

LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: Green/Blue
hair color: Light Brown
short or long hair: short
Fat or fit: Fit
Looks or personality: 50/50
Fun or serious: fun but knows when to be serious.

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: this
1 HOUR AGO: fixing thw Wii and eating
1 WEEK AGO: In Escobar doing something more important
1 YEAR AGO: Maybe in escobar.

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I FEEL: bored with desire to do something more important than this, like homework or my bed.
I HATE: That my mom just left home and I have to take care of my sister and her's friend. Wish she come back soon!

I HIDE: A lot of things
I NEED: To clean my bedroom. Is a real mess
I LOVE: friends, family, tumblr, facebook, fashion, photography, read, animals, etc.

No hay comentarios.: